Rainbird is a non-profit committed to the end of child abuse. We work via phone and internet. Your average week is spent maintaining all of our technology so that Rainbird functions at peak performance. You install, repair, and upgrade our tech functions and work with every department in an ongoing effort to keep us technologically current. We expect the highest standards of responsibility, honor, honesty, and integrity from all of our people.
To keep Rainbird technologically efficient and current.
- Hard working and organized
- Tech and internet savvy
- Team player
- Familiar with programming
- Love learning new programs and tools
- Easy to work with
- Easy to talk to
- Exceptional listener
- Facile with the detailed workings of a system design
- Be proficient and knowledgeable with APPS
- Maintain and update computers
- Maintain sites
- Keep wifi and phones running smoothly
- Create step-by-step manual of basic usage and maintenance for others to use
- Oversee the achievement of communication goals in every dept.
- Keep equipment connected to wifi working smoothly
- 1 year commitment
- 15-20 hrs/wk, minimum; start immediately
- At least 1 professional reference related to technologies
Email cover letter, references & resume to: email@example.com